Thank you for using the OnTrack Application including any software and content contained or services provided therein (the App). The App is provided by Integrity Insurance OnTrack Program. The App is published, owned and operated by the Grange Enterprise (Grange Insurance Co., Grange Property & Casualty Insurance Company, Grange Indemnity Insurance Company, Grange Insurance Company of Michigan, Trustgard Insurance Co., Integrity Insurance Co., Integrity P & C Insurance Co., and Integrity Select Insurance Co.), collectively with its affiliates and related entities as well as third parties TrueMotion Inc. and Octo.
Intellectual Property Notices.
Using our App does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the App or the content you access. The App and content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks or are subject to other proprietary rights. The App or Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way. You also agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmits, broadcast or create derivatives without the express written consent of the Enterprise or applicable owner. You are granted no right or licenses.
Integrity, its third parties and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove or disable access to any content, or other materials comprising a part of the App at any time without notice. Integrity will not be liable for making these changes in any event. Integrity may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the App, in any case and without notice or liability. Your continued use of the App after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
THE USE OF THE APP OR ANY PART OF THE APP, EXCEPT FOR USE OF THE APP AS PERMITTED IN THESE TERMS, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Questions regarding the use of any intellectual property provided on the App should be directed to email@example.com.
You agree to:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- adequate information by which we can contact you, including your name, address, and telephone number; and
- a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of a federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Company may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, or Integrity or our third party providers or licensors have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, non-current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account or access to the App and refuse any and all current or future use of the App. You also understand and agree that the App may include certain communications from Integrity or third parties (ex. Service announcements, administrative messages and other information and alerts), and that these communications are considered part of the App and you will not be able to opt out of receiving them while choosing to use the App and participate in the OnTrack program.
Integrity grants you a non-exclusive right to access and use the App and the data, material, content or information herein solely for personal use. Your right to access and use the App shall be limited to non-commercial purposes unless you are otherwise expressly authorized by Integrity to use the App for commercial purposes. You agree to use the App for only lawful purposes, comply with all rules governing any transactions on and through the App and comply with applicable laws.
By using the App and participating in the OnTrack UBI you acknowledge and agree:
- You are of legal age to form a binding contract and hold a driver’s license and are not barred from receiving the App under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. (Only persons age 14 or older may use the App.)
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the operation of the App or use the App in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the App or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of it.
- You agree not to make the App available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple mobile devices at a time.
- You agree not to give your account information to any third party or otherwise assign your account information to a third party.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names from the App.
- You agree not to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Integrity, a Integrity employee, another user or any other person or entity.
- You agree not to use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the App and its contents for any purpose, including monitoring or copying material within.
- You agree not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any account, computer systems or networks associated with Integrity or the App.
Do not use the App in a way that distracts you and/or prevents you from driving safely or obeying traffic laws.
As a registered user of the App, you may establish an account. Don’t reveal your account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and for all activities that occur on or through your account. You agree to immediately notify Integrity of any security breach of your account. Integrity shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account. Keep your credentials confidential. You are responsible for any activity that happens on or through your Account. You agree that Integrity OnTrack and our third party vendors or licensors may store and use your Registration Data for use in maintaining your Account. You agree to use the App only for lawfully acquired content.
Collection, Storage and Use of Information.
Notice and Consent to Receipt of Text (SMS) Messaging and Phone Calls.
To discontinue receiving SMS messages from Integrity Insurance OnTrack at any time, reply STOP or text STOP to 206-316-2877or call 866-768-7209. For help, reply HELP or text HELP to 206-316-2877or call 866-768-7209.
Compatible carriers include, but are not necessarily limited to: AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile. T-Mobile® is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Third Party Applications, Content and Services.
You acknowledge that the App may permit access to products, services, web sites, advertisements, promotions, recommendations, advice, information and materials created and provided by advertisers, publishers, content partners, marketing agents, vendors and other third parties.
You acknowledge that Integrity does not investigate, monitor, represent or endorse these third parties and that your access to and use of the third party content and services is at your sole discretion and risk and Integrity shall have no liability to you arising out of or in connection with you access to and use of this third party content and services. You are solely responsible for any dealings with third parties who support Integrity or are identified in the App, including any delivery of and payment for goods and services. Integrity and its third party vendors and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Notwithstanding any provision contained herein to the contrary, Integrity and its third party licensors make no representation, warranty or covenant concerning the accuracy, quality, suitability, completeness, sequence, timeliness, security or availability of the App or any content posted on or otherwise accessible via the App.
You acknowledge and agree that the provision of access to and the listing of any third party content and service available through the App of the sharing of information with third parties shall not constitute or imply any endorsement by Integrity of such third party content and services. Integrity reserves the right to restrict or deny access to any third party content and services otherwise accessible through the App, although Integrity has no obligation to restrict or deny access even if you request.
Termination by You.
You may terminate these Terms at any time. In order to terminate you must notify Integrity by calling 866-768-7209. Termination may affect your discounts, future discounts and/or enrollment in the OnTrack Program. For further information or details please refer to OnTrack FAQ or call 866-768-7209.
You should back up all data and information on your computer or device and any peripherals prior to using the App. To the extent permitted by law, Integrity shall have no liability with respect to your use of the App.
In its sole discretion, Integrity may terminate or suspend your access to the App for breach of these Terms. Integrity shall not be liable for any losses or damages arising from any such termination.
Other Fees and Costs
The App requires an internet or data connection and any charges or fees associated with any such connection are solely your responsibility, as set forth in the agreement between you and your internet data connection service provider.
Limitation of Liability.
Under no circumstances shall Integrity or its boards, directors, officers, employees, partners, suppliers, agents, contractors, service providers or licensors be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with you access and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the App and any third party content and services. This includes but is not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted or otherwise available via the App. These limitations will apply whether or not the damages were foreseeable and whether or not Integrity was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Indemnification and Waiver.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Integrity, its officers, directors, employees, partners, suppliers, contractors, service providers or licensors and agents shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any losses or damages of any kind, including but not limited to lost profits, goodwill, data, or other indirect or consequential damages (such as damage due to viruses that affect your computer equipment) relating to your use of this App. These obligations will survive any termination of these Terms.
At its sole discretion, Integrity may require you to submit disputes arising from use of the App, or breach of these terms including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Ohio law. By using the App, you hereby consent to submission of any dispute to be final and binding arbitration.
Any legal action or proceeding against us relating to your access to or use of the website or these Terms shall be brought in the State of Ohio, Franklin County.
These Terms, including the documents incorporated by reference herein, constitute the entire agreement with respect to use of the App licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third party content or third party software.
Reservation of Rights.
Integrity reserves the right to take steps it believes are reasonably necessary to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms. You agree that Integrity has the right, without liability to you, to disclose any registration data and/or account information to law enforcement authorities, government officials and/or third parties as Integrity believes is reasonably necessary to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms, including but not limited to Integrity’s right to cooperate with any legal process relating to the use of the App and/or a third party claim that your use of the App is unlawful and/or infringes such third party’s rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice (“DMCA”).
Integrity is committed to enforcing intellectual property rights of its App users. If you believe any material on this website infringes a copyright, you should notify Integrity using the notice procedures as set forth under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) (17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2)). Please send your notice to the attention to AVP Legal & Regulatory Compliance, Integrity Insurance, 671 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43230.
The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you receive an infringement notice from Integrity, you may provide a counter-notification in writing to the designated agent referenced above. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is
outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
If any part of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms do not create a partnership, franchise, joint venture, fiduciary or employment relationship between you and Integrity.
For questions and comments about these Terms or this App, please contact Integrity at 866-768-7209.